Maleic anhydride modified polyolefin
Maleic anhydride grafted thermoplastic copolymers provide a very effective means to alter the dissimilar phases and enhance the physical, thermal and optical properties of the polymer blend. The main markets of compatibilizer are plastics compounding and recycle industries of mixed plastics.
NOVACOM™ & NOVACOM-P™ are specifically designed to provide compatibility and act as the coupling agent for melt blends of polyethylene and polypropylene with inorganic fillers or additives, fiberglass, wood flour, natural fibers, paper fiber and other materials.
NOVACOM™ - pellet form
- Maleic anhydride modified high density polyethylene in pellet form
- Maleic anhydride modified homo / block polypropylene in pellet form
NOVACOM-P™ - powder form
- Maleic anhydride modified high density polyethylene in powder form
- Maleic anhydride modified homo / block polypropylene in powder form
- High content of polar group
- Excellent compatibility
- Good chemical resistance
- Compatibilizer & coupling agent for compounding
- Mixed plastics recycle
- LFT & GMT